Mitchell is an Associate Principal Engineer at BMT and leads TUFLOW FV’s software development, testing/benchmarking, support and training which most recently has involved delivery of TUFLOW FV’s new Sediment Transport, Particle Tracking and GPU modules. Prior to his software development role Mitch worked for 12 years as a project consultant specialising in flooding, coastal hazard and hazard adaptation studies.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: 1D, 2D and 3D hydraulic modelling of bridges (November 2022)
- Webinar: Coastal water quality modelling 101 (May 2022)
- Webinar: 3D Coastal Modelling 101 (March 2022)
- Webinar: Coastal Modelling 101 (May 2021)
- Webinar: Future of water quality modelling (March 2021)