Mitchell is an Associate Principal Engineer at BMT and leads TUFLOW FV’s software development, testing/benchmarking, support and training which most recently has involved delivery of TUFLOW FV’s new Sediment Transport, Particle Tracking and GPU modules. Prior to his software development role Mitch worked for 12 years as a project consultant specialising in flooding, coastal hazard and hazard adaptation studies.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Lake modelling (November 2021)
- Webinar: Coastal Modelling 101 (May 2021)
- Webinar: Future of water quality modelling (March 2021)
- 2D and 3D Sediment Transport and Morphological Modelling (December 2020)
- Webinar: 3D computation fluid dynamic and environmental modelling (March 2020)