Frequently Asked Questions
Have all your questions answered on Webinar recordings, Certificates of Attendance, Course payment instructions and more, below.
The Australian Water School holds live training courses throughout the year. Attendees can access the course as a live attendee, or if the timezone does not align, recordings are available on the AWS learning platform within 2 working days.
We often convert the live training to on-demand, so users can benefit from the content in their own time. On-demand training courses are available for one month after signing-up and the recordings are available for repeat viewing, as many times as needed during that month.
How do I pay for a Course?
Payments can be made by credit/debit card securely via PayPal or EFT. Our preference is credit card as this will ensure instant access to your course. The learning platform generates a paid invoice for your records and is automatically emailed.
If you require an invoice before a payment can be made, email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org. An Invoice will be sent to you, and once we can confirm payment, we will enrol you in the course.
- Business details/Training Institution details
- Course details (course code)
How do I pay for a course via Credit Card/PayPal?
You do not need to create a PayPal account to pay. See this pdf link here for full payment instructions.
Do I receive a certificate of attendance?
Attendees at Courses are issued with a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the course. This is automatically emailed to you once the final survey or course exercise has been completed.
What’s included in the course fees?
Generally, all AWS online training courses include:
- Presenters and courses content are delivered by experienced and highly regarded water professionals;
- Ability to ask questions to the presenters at anytime through the learning platform;
- All sessions are recorded and uploaded to a learning platform to view as many times as you like in the allocated time;
- PDF course manual/s;
- Software’s and model/s as necessary as per instructions in individual course and are downloaded from the learning platform before commencing;
- Exercises to consolidate learnings if the course is multiple sessions;
- Pre-reading materials;
- Access all the course materials for up to a month after the course.
Are AWS Courses eligible for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points?
All AWS courses are eligible for claiming CPD hours with Engineers Australia, under Type 2 of the guidelines available here.
For internationals, further details can be found here.
How do I gain employer approval?
Some tips and an example letter to your employer can be found here.
Certificate of Attendance
Attendees at Webinars who participate in the live streaming will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance approximately 2 business days after the live webinar. A link to the Webinar recording is available in this email sent to attendees 2 business days after the webinar.
**Please note: The attendee name on the Certificate is issued based on the attendee’s zoom registration form. The AWS is unable to update certificate names once issued.
Are Webinars recorded and publicly available?
When are Webinar Recordings posted?
AWS Webinars are available within 2 business days of live streaming.