Phil has over 15 years’ experience working on numerical hydraulic modelling tasks. These include flood studies, floodplain management studies, flood impact assessments, storm tide studies, Monte Carlo analysis, wave modelling, coastal hydrodynamic and advection-dispersion modelling. Phil is currently software development lead for TUFLOW Classic / HPC hydraulic modelling software. Phil also provides TUFLOW training and support both in Australia and internationally.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Operational Structure Modelling using TUFLOW (April 2022)
- Webinar: Next generation 2D hydraulic modelling (July 2021)
- Webinar: Maximising the Accuracy of Hydraulic Models (June 2021)
- Webinar: Hydraulic model calibration to historical events (April 2021)
- Webinar: Is rain-on-grid modelling accurate? (February 2021)