Mark has over 34 years of experience in water resources engineering, specialising in flood control planning and design, floodplain management, rainfall/runoff modelling, hydraulic modelling, dam breach analysis, and alluvial fan modelling. He has extensive experience in a wide range of modelling programs, including the Corps of Engineers hydrologic and hydraulic modelling programs. Mark has also conducted numerous hydrologic and hydraulic modelling and floodplain management training courses, including HEC-RAS 2D analysis for individual clients and technical society conferences. He also has considerable experience in both the public and private sectors performing technical review of hydrologic/hydraulic reports and providing litigation support as an expert witness. As the global Practice Leader for Floodplain Management and Modelling, Mark is responsible for development of technical best practices and training in these disciplines, oversight of the Surface Water Modelling Practice Group and providing technical leadership and risk management.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Rain-on-Grid Modelling with HEC-RAS (August 2018)
- Course: 6th HEC-RAS Water Modelling 1D+2D (June 2018)
- Webinar: What’s New in HEC-RAS 5.0.4? (February 2018)
- Webinar: Water Modelling using HEC-RAS: 1D and 2D (May 2017)
- Course: 5th HEC-RAS Water Modelling (September 2017)