Surface Water Solutions
Educated at the University of California at Berkeley, Krey is a civil engineer and project manager with international experience in water resources. He is engaged in computational modelling, engineering design, and project management for flood mitigation, mine rehabilitation, river and wetland restoration, stormwater management and catchment assessment projects. Krey’s specialties include: 2D hydraulic modelling, bridge and culvert replacement, bank stabilisation, landform design, mine closure, coastal engineering, river mechanics, environmental restoration, geomorphic design, fish passage, and dam decommissioning. Krey has extensive software development and lecturing experience; his career includes 15 years developing hydraulic models for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and he has recently provided training to over 500 course attendees using the newly released HEC-RAS 5.0 software.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Technological advances in the water sector (December 2021)
- Webinar: Fired up! Bushfire hydrology (November 2021)
- Webinar: Riprap sizing in HEC-RAS version 6.1 (October 2021)
- Live course: HEC-HMS Essentials (November 2021)
- Live Course: Dam Breach with HEC-RAS (September 2021)