Surface Water Solutions
Educated at the University of California at Berkeley, Krey is a civil engineer and project manager with international experience in water resources. He is engaged in computational modelling, engineering design, and project management for flood mitigation, mine rehabilitation, river and wetland restoration, stormwater management and catchment assessment projects. Krey’s specialties include: 2D hydraulic modelling, bridge and culvert replacement, bank stabilisation, landform design, mine closure, coastal engineering, river mechanics, environmental restoration, geomorphic design, fish passage, and dam decommissioning. Krey has extensive software development and lecturing experience; his career includes 15 years developing hydraulic models for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and he has recently provided training to over 500 course attendees using the newly released HEC-RAS 5.0 software.
Courses involved in:
- Live course: HEC-HMS new version (September 2020)
- Webinar: Advances in Flood Consequence Assessments (November 2020)
- Webinar: What’s new in HEC-RAS 5.1 and 6.0 (October 2020)
- Webinar: Python scripting for water modellers (September 2020)
- On-demand: 2D HEC-RAS water modelling (January 1970)