Edith Cowan University
Dr Konrad Miotlinski has 15+ years research and consulting experience across Europe, Australia and South America. He has used his models to (a) plan and optimise operation of managed aquifer recharge sites and open pit mines, (b) assess water resources in regional scale aquifers, (c) evaluate impacts of mining on the environment, and (d) optimize groundwater pumping under water quality constraints. Konrad has been instructor in a variety of modelling courses for 8+ years. Konrad has recently been appointed to Edith Cowan Uni, School of Science.
Courses involved in:
- Live Course: QGIS for groundwater modelling (May 2021)
- Webinar: QGIS for groundwater applications (March 2021)
- On-demand: MODFLOW groundwater modelling (January 1970)
- Online Course: Introduction to Groundwater Modelling with MODFLOW – Feb 2020 (February 2020)
- Online Course: Introduction to Groundwater Modelling with MODFLOW (October 2019)