Luk has over 10 years research experience in environmental impact assessment and modelling groundwater dynamics at regional to continental scales for water resource management. His research features a strong emphasis on system conceptualisation and maximally exploiting the information from data. Luk champions interdisciplinary research, bringing together geology, geophysics, geochemistry, statistics, hydrology, ecology and risk assessment to address the nation’s grand challenges in finding, managing and protecting groundwater and the environment.
Courses involved in:
- Live Course: Python for Hydrology and Hydrogeology (June 2021)
- Webinar: Python applications for Hydrology and Hydrogeology (April 2021)
- Webinar: Introduction to Python scripting for water modellers (November 2020)
- Online Course: Uncertainty Analysis in Groundwater Modelling – July (July 2019)
- Online Course: Understanding Groundwater Model Uncertainty Analysis (February 2019)