Bill has over 30 years’ experience working on riverine, estuarine and coastal studies, of which most have been in the flood hydraulics field. During this time, he has successfully managed and led a wide range of flood and flood risk management studies in Australia and overseas. The widely used TUFLOW hydrodynamic modelling software was developed by Bill starting in 1989. Today, Bill is BMT’s Software Business Lead, managing TUFLOW Products and associated services. He also continues to provide specialist flood modelling and flood risk management advice, and was the Project Manager for the acclaimed Brisbane River Flood Study Hydraulic Assessment.
Courses involved in:
- Is Rain-on-Grid Modelling Accurate? (February 2021)
- Webinar: The importance of 2D cell size for accurate hydraulic modelling (November 2020)
- Webinar: The future of 2D hydraulic modelling (September 2020)
- Webinar: How wrong is your flood model? (July 2019)
- Webinar: Dam Breach Modelling (December 2018)