Bill has over 30 years’ experience working on riverine, estuarine and coastal studies, of which most have been in the flood hydraulics field. During this time, he has successfully managed and led a wide range of flood and flood risk management studies in Australia and overseas. The widely used TUFLOW hydrodynamic modelling software was developed by Bill starting in 1989. Today, Bill is BMT’s Software Business Lead, managing TUFLOW Products and associated services. He also continues to provide specialist flood modelling and flood risk management advice, and was the Project Manager for the acclaimed Brisbane River Flood Study Hydraulic Assessment.
Courses involved in:
- Webinar: Energy losses at structures (October 2021)
- Webinar: Next generation 2D hydraulic modelling (July 2021)
- Webinar: Maximising the Accuracy of Hydraulic Models (June 2021)
- Webinar: Hydraulic model calibration to historical events (April 2021)
- Webinar: Is rain-on-grid modelling accurate? (February 2021)